Various Engineering And Graduation Job Vacancies Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited 70K Salary
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting)
(A Mini Ratna Company)
Head Office: 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002, Phone: 011-23378823
Corporate Office: BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Invites Online Application for the following Vacancy.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Manager-Executive Hostel & Hospitality Services||1|
Web Developer-BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ Electronics & Electrical Communications, MCA, M.Sc in CS
Manager-Executive Hostel & Hospitality Services-Degree
IT Executive-Degree in IT/ CS
Maintenance Supervisor-Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering
Web Developer-Max. 35
Manager-Executive Hostel & Hospitality Services-Max. 50
HR Executive-Max. 35
IT Executive-Max. 40
Maintenance Supervisor-Max. 35
Web Developer-Rs. 70,000/-
Manager-Executive Hostel & Hospitality Services-Rs. 50,000/-
HR Executive-Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
IT Executive-Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
Maintenance Supervisor-Rs. 30,000 – 35,000/-
General/OBC/Ex-serviceman/Women Candidates: Rs.885/-
SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates: Rs.531/-
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for Various Engineering And Graduation Job Vacancies Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited 70K Salary
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before
applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement,you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. http://www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee.
Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal
stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: Bank and payment gateway charges on the above amount will be borne by the applicant.
8. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
10. All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
11. In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
12. No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
13. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final sub- mission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will
not be re- funded.
Start Date to Apply Online:14-07-2023
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Aug-2023
Official Website Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Engineering Jobs– Listed Below