Construction Site Civil Engineer interview Questions for Freshers
Construction Site Civil Engineer interview Questions-2023
The following questions are most likely to be asked while interviewing a Construction site civil Engineer, Look at the few interview questions given below
Construction Site Civil Engineer model interview Questions freshers/ 1-3 Years Experienced
1) Tell me about yourself and your experience in civil construction?
2) Why did you choose civil field after your academic qualification rather than continuing you education in other field?
3) Are you interested to continue Education in civil Engineering Like ME M.Tech?
4) What are the main reasons of building collapse?
5) What are the key responsibilities of a civil site Engineer in construction site?
6) Where did you work as Civil Engineer?
7) Are you ready to handle a position of site Engineer?
8) How did you come to know about our company?
9) What do you know about our company?
10 ) What is Height work permit?, Who issue permit to labours?
10) If there is a Emergency in your working area, whom you contact first?
11) Why tool box talk is necessary every day before starting work?
12) What are the safety measures you should take in your site to prevent incidents?
13) What is PPE and what all are necessary PPE to be used in word at edge?
14) What is Mock drill?
15) What is ERT?
The above questions are common, which was asked me during a interview in reputed company at Bangalore.
Other Civil Site Engineer Questions
- What is M20 Concrete.
- What concrete Mixture is used for House construction Slab concrete.
- What is the ratio of cement sand and water for plastering work
- Why Edge Barrication required at construction site
- What all felicities to be provided to workers at construction site as per law
And also they may ask questions related to your previous experience and measurement skills
Interview Questions- Most Common at interview